Okay…I freely admit it. My predictions for 2011 were off by quite a bit…although I did predict the Arab Spring and the continuation of both the Economic crisis and the Emo style…
Here are my ten predictions for 2012:
1) A candidate for President will be wounded in the USA
2) Kim Jong Un will open North Korea to China and India
3) Gold will collapse and then rebound breaking all records
4) Israel will go to war in full force- and get stomped on
5) A modern ‘prophet’ will arise in India and become a world sensation
6) Hollywood will continue to complain about piracy while continuing to make movies that no one wants to pay to see even once.
7) The internet will awaken on August 23,2012
8) Everything we think we know will be proven wrong.
9) Barack Obama will not be re-elected and will lose to a 3rd party dark horse candidate
10) The cost of air travel will quadruple by the end of 2012.
On a personal note, Douchebags, Fags and Hags will break all records for Amazon Kindle sales and be optioned for a feature film.
Finally, on a sad note – the big death trifecta of the year will take place in early March and be Kim Kardashian, Bruce Jenner and Tiger Woods. Rest in Peace. Of course, last year I was 0 for 3 on this one, so you never know.