Personally, I find Casablanca to be an overpriced city filled with mediocre hotels. That being said, I do have to go there from time to time and when I do – I prefer the Ibis Moussafir next to the train station for convenience, comfort and a laid back bar where I can drink a whiskey without hearing about it being hasuma from the desk clerk.
Still, if you would like the chance to see a little bit of what Casa has to offer, here are a few of the top rated hotels you will find there.
- 139 Boulevard d’Anfa
- Best deal161 TL
- Score from 70 reviews: Very Good, 8.1
- 100 Avenue des F.A.R
- Best deal208 TL
- Score from 94 reviews: Good, 7.4
- Twin Center Boulevard Zerktouni 20
- Best deal225 TL
- Score from 336 reviews: Good, 7.9
- Boulevard de la Corniche Ain Diab
- Best deal170 TL
- Score from 67 reviews: Good, 7.6